We at Holland Landscape have handled complete Landscape Design and Installation projects for property owners across Broken Arrow, Tulsa, Coweta, Owasso and Catoosa. Over the years, we have also catered to a large number of customers in and around Bixby, Jenks, Muskogee, Sand Springs as well as Claremore. In most instances, customers want us to handle end-to-end design and installation of their yard and garden spaces. We have the experience and the skill to provide excellent comprehensive solutions.
Landscape Installation - The Work ProcessOnce our designers have discussed the garden plans with you in great detail, and you approve these and the cost, we will start the actual installation according to your convenience. The different aspects and services that come into play while installing a landscape are:
- If there is sloping land, it will be carefully excavated and retaining walls will be built at strategic locations to provide support to the landscape
- Irrigation and drainage systems will be installed
- The land will be graded well
- Masonry and hardscaping features will be installed as per the plans
- If decking, a patio or a gazebo is part of the plan, that will be installed too
Once that’s in place, the softscaping will be installed. Water features and other decorative elements will be set in position and the outdoor lights will be fitted as per the design.
Why Hire Us For Landscape Installation?
- When the garden installation work is in progress, our on-site supervisors ensure that everything moves forth as planned.
- The work site will be left clean and tidy at the end of each work day.
- You will find our personnel to be very efficient, friendly and professional and the work will be completed within the stipulated timeframe.
- Our proactive approach and skilled handling of the installation ensure there is the least amount of disruption ‘on your property when the job is in progress.
- We use only the best materials in our work and only highly experienced landscape installers handle the job. This detailed and meticulous approach ensures that your landscape is resilient and that it lasts for a number of years without any trouble.
- We are a company that functions in a highly customer-centric manner and guarantee our workmanship as well. This means you are assured that we will do the work right, the first time around.
Even as we use the best materials in every project, you will find that we maintain very competitive Landscape Design costs. You can call Holland Landscape and discuss your project details with our experts at this number - 918-747-8809. If you prefer, send us your queries via this online form and we will contact you shortly.